30-Day Money-back Guaranteed
You can return your item within 30 days.
If you purchase any item that is deemed defective, then those items will be replaced with the identical item in the exact same size. Kindly include photos or videos to show the product is defective.
Please email us at [email protected] for the return address and name before you ship back to us.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Ear cuffs, earrings, necklaces, bodysuits, apparels, clothes, pants, pet products, pet toys, socks, footwear which are final sale due to hygienic reasons.
- Custom-made products personalized for you are final and non-refundable
- Returns without the original packaging and documentation will be rejected.
- The item is not in the original condition, damaged or missing parts that were not caused by seller.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- 20% restocking fee will be charged. The remaining 80% will be refunded back to your credit card or the original method of payment.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to our address provided to you
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You are required to use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for the risk of returned item.