More and more phones are adding wireless charging capabilities, but if you’re using an older handset or one that still needs a cable to juice up—hello, Wireless Receiver —you don’t have to be left out of the party. Here’s a straightforward guide to the kit you need to charge up any phone by just placing it down on a surface. The basics of adding wireless charging to a phone that doesn’t support it are the same as they are for a phone that does. You have your charging pad, plugged into the power, and then you can drop your phone on it to juice up.
- ASY AND FAST CHARGING: Charge your phone without the cable. Forget cables and save the life of your phone port for plugging or unplugging any cables. Answer calls when charging your Phone without any cable interference
- EASY INSTALLATION: install it into phone case and put your iPhone on the wireless charger.
- UNIVERSAL AND UPGRADED : receiver compatible IOS VERSION 4-10 with your iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus and iPhones 5 / 5S / 5C / SE
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL QI WIRELESS CHARGERS: QI compatible wireless charging pad is required and you will charge your iPhone wirelessly
- SLIM AND DURABLE DESIGN: Ultra-thin, can be used with most softPhone cases (not included)Wireless Charging Transmitter not included.
- Compatible Brand:Apple
- Output: 800 mA
- Size: 100 x 42mm
- Compatibility: iPhones 7 / 7 Plus / 6s Plus/ 6s / 6 Plus/ 6 / 5c / 5s / 5, iPod5
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the colour showed on the pictures.