If you love sports and easily injure your ankle, you are limited in activities you wish to do. That means minimizing the risk of injuries that may take you out of action for months. This Adjustable Elastic Ankle Brace is suited for sports that have an effect on your joints over time.
Look after your body and it will look after you!
This Adjustable Elastic Ankle Brace is lightweight and durable and is embedded with 4D stretch technology. With a low profile design, this allows comfortable compression and targeted ankle brace support. This all gives your heels and toes openings for easy circulation and air flow. It slips on comfortably underneath a sock or right into your shoes for all-day support and relief!
Nothing carries the weight of a long day like your ankles do
WHY THIS IS THE BEST BRACE FOR YOU?
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Prevent Ankle Twists/Sprains
- Pain Relief for Plantar Fasciitis and other foot injuries
- Lightweight Breathable Material (Moisture Wicking)
- Helps Recovery after exercise/post workout
- Soft Materials for Comfortable Wear
- Ankle brace for men, women, kids
- Suitable for all kinds of sports
WE RECOMMEND A PAIR FOR BETTER RESULT
- Constant relief from everyday aches of ankles
- Helps support muscles and joints
- Relieves stiffness and soreness
- Reduces muscle fatigue
- Aids muscle recovery
Frequently Asked Question FAQ:
1: Will The Elastic Ankle Brace give arch support?
Yes, Our braces are designed to wrap around the ankle down to arch and back up which gives your arch full motion support. These will relieve pain from flat feet and plantar fasciitis.
2: What are some common foot pains that The Elastic Ankle Brace can treat?
3. Can The Elastic Ankle Brace use in sports?Yes, The Elastic Ankle Brace is great to use in sports, they'll strengthen and take the pressure of your foot which helps with endurance, mobility, and flexibility. Great for: hiking, running, soccer, basketball, tennis, baseball.
Sprains of Ligaments, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, Overpronation, Flatfeet, Metatarsalgia, Stress fractures, Diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by diabetes), Heel spurs...