The Montessori Educational Toy That’s Helping Thousands Of Kids Develop Fine Motor Skills and Critical Thinking!
- FUN MONTESSORI TOY- With pegs and colorful stacking rings, as well as corresponding 1-10 number and dot block tiles, your child will have hours of fun learning to count, sort, stack, and group.
- STEM LEARNING- This sorting toy is a fantastic STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) learning activity that encourages number recognition and critical thinking skills. It’s a wonderful visual and tactile learning activity for toddlers and preschool-aged children!
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS- Manipulating the tile blocks and pushing the rings onto the pegs can help your child with developing fine motor skills, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination.
- MADE TO LAST– Constructed from wood and plastic, this board, pieces, and ring set are durable and long-lasting. Your kids will be able to enjoy the math sorter for years to come!
- Recommended age: 3yrs old +