Compact and sturdy, the hard Boiled Egg Peeler Shaker makes the once tedious task of peeling boiled eggs ingeniously simple, Fast, and fun! Add a little water and your boiled egg to the shaker. SNAP on the cap. SHAKE it a few times. Remove the shelled egg. It takes just seconds.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the shaker. Add your hard-boiled egg and snap on the top cap.
- Now you’re ready to slip the egg out of its shell. SHAKE up and down with enough force so that the egg strikes the caps. Remember to take it a little easy, or you will end up with a slushy mess complete with shells.
- Shake until you feel the shell begin to “soften” – approximately 4 to 12 times. Timing will vary. The body is clear so you can watch the progress.
- When you see the white of the egg appear, you’re done. Mission Accomplished. The egg will then slip out of its shell.
- If the egg is a reluctant sheller you may have to break the membrane after shaking to get the shell to release. This can happen with extremely fresh eggs and is not the norm.