A practical manual corn peeler that easily removes all the kernel from the cub in just one scraping. It has a kernel container so you can easily pour the contents into a ready bowl or cup afterward. The blade is covered by a plastic guard to prevent you from slicing your hand.
- Significant efficiency: Two corn cobs can be removed in one minute
- Simple operation: Different from the complicated operation of the old thresher, it utilizes a simple human-powered machine to drive, and the cutting effect of the blade to achieve the threshing of corn. Understand at a glance, and at a glance.
- Easy to use: After threshing the corn, it will be pushed into the storage space, and after stopping the exploitation of the corn, the corn can be poured into other containers from the end of the machine. No maintenance, no oil, no electricity, can be used in any hand
- Regardless of size: no matter the size of the cob can be taken off
- Durable: The blade is made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of strong hardness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and no deformation.