Being pregnant is hard work. You’re literally sharing your body with another human that moves around all day and night, pushing on muscles, organs and nerves for anywhere up to 40 weeks (and that’s just for one child..).
71 percent of women report low back pain, and 65 percent report pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy.
Get the pain relief and support you need with this elastic belt that softly yet firmly lifts your belly and supports your back.
- Fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy.
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining.
- Included abdominal lift attachment gives lift without unnecessary pressure.
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling.
- Doubles as a belt strap to keep a heat pack attached to ease discomfort.
Who Should Use Baby Band™️:
- Useful if you’ve gained excess pregnancy weight or have polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid).
- Have a twin or multiple pregnancy.
- Provide relief for the symptoms of Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD) or Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP), common issues during pregnancy.
- Hip and pelvic pain caused by the release of the hormone relaxin which prepares your body for labor.
- Relief for sciatica – a common nerve pain which can spread down the back or leg.
- Relief for round ligament pain – common stretching pains in pregnancy.
- Support for women who suffer from hernias in pregnancy.
- Medium – 90cm – 120cm
- Large – 105cm – 135cm
- XL – 115cm – 145cm